Sunday, August 24, 2008

Birthday Wishes IV

One more August birthday. Today it's group member Janell Rein. (That's her with her husband, author Walter Rein.) Janell isn't a writer, but I'm betting she could be. She comes to our little group with her husband and has become a very integral member. She is always ready to give wonderful critiques and is very supportive of all our writers, not to mention that she is one of the strongest women I have ever met.

Personally, I have to say that Janell is one of my favorite people. She is so nice and has often been there to give me support and reassurances as "leader" of this group. And I know she is very supportive of Walter, as he is with her. They have been married 51 years now, and they are so perfect, so RIGHT together. If my husband and I have half the love they obviously have for each other, we are off to a great start.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANELL!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin